Google+ Souvenirs: Florence + the Machine. Piano sheet collection
High is high, low is low, love is gone

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Florence + the Machine. Piano sheet collection

Hello!

Today I'd love to share truly amazing scores for Florence and the Machine songs. All the albums are astounding, so if you're not familiar with the band give them a listen ;-)


Florence and the Machine - Lungs
Dog Days Are Over
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
I'm Not Calling You a Liar
Howl
Kiss with a Fist
Girl with One Eye
Drumming Song

DOWNLOAD
Between Two Lungs
Cosmic Love
My Boy Builds Coffins
Hurricane Drunk
Blinding
You've Got the Love
Bonus: Heavy in Your Arms 

Florence and the Machine - Ceremonials
Only If For a Night
Shake It Out
What the Water Gave Me
Never Let Me Go
Breaking Down
Lover to Lover
No Light, No Light
Seven Devils
Heartlines
Spectrum
All This and Heaven Too
Leave My Body
Bonus: Remain Nameless
     DOWNLOAD


Florence and the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

Ship to Wreck                                             St Jude 
What Kind of Man                                     
Mother
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful         
Hiding
Queen of Peace                                          
Make Up Your Mind
Various Storms & Saints                            
Which Witch (Demo)
Delilah
Long & Lost                                               DOWNLOAD
Caught 
Third Eye 


Cheers,
K.



23 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you!!! thanks!!!! I need it so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just what i need...thanks!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !! .... a question, do you have a songbook of marina and the dimamonds ? I need it so much and I don't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Actually, I've never searched for it. If I'll find it anyway, I'll share it ;-)

      Delete
    2. it would be amazing if you find something THANKS!! c:

      Delete
  7. Woow, You are the best!, You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!
    Muchas gracias, las estaba buscando!!
    Saludos desde Argentina!!!


    OMG!
    Thank you very much, the was looking for It!
    Hey! from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goooooosh!
    thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much, you have no idea how much you helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God bless you, you and your family...thanks for this, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much!!!! IS there any way you could get Flo's new song 'Over the Love' sheet music? That would be just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!
      Absolutely! It's here - http://blackrabbitinthedark.blogspot.ru/2013/04/over-love-by-florence-machine-piano.html

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for uploading this! Do you have sheet music for 'swimming' (also by florence and the machine)? If you could I would be soooo grateful as i can't seem to find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't. Here's everything I've got at the moment, once I've found (make) anything else, I'll be posted here right away ;-)

      Delete
  13. OMG!!! Thnakyou sooooo much, my name is Anna, I'm from Spain and I've just started playing the piano again as i leave it appart when I was just 8-9 years old.
    The fact that you've uplowded my favorite music group's songs make me wanna make even a huge bigger effort for learning how to play this amazing instrument !! You've gave me hope !!, really, THANKS :)
    Oh! and I will be following your blog for more uploads and stuff, best wishes from Barcelona !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesoomeee thanks :)
    could you please upload de song "Brath of life" ??
    I would be really really gretful as I've been looking for it since I heared it on the movie "Snowhite and the huntsman"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you :) I'm going to do some transcriptions for cello and it will help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for taking the time to scan both books and the extra songs, you are an angel! <3 Greetings from Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. IM ABOUT TO CRY been looking for ages YOU ARE AN ANGEL THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  18. however they will feel totally different from one digital piano to a different. therefore attempt a couple of out. {there's no|there is no|there isn't associate degree there is not any} sense in going into the small print of every approach the makers simulate an acoustic feel. the fast and dirty clarification can answer.

    ReplyDelete